Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hello Blogger Buddies!

Yes, I've failed for another week or so and haven't been posting very good have I? I am going with my standard excuse that it's just too dang hot to do anything, including blogging! I have absolutely no motivation whatsoever. Here it is 1:15pm and I haven't even had a shower yet today. But hey, at least I am blogging!

Did you all have a great holiday weekend? We didn't do much. Ron and Brenna both had to work. I showed some houses on Saturday morning and then my Mom and I headed up to Scottsdale for a little retail therapy. Haven't done that with her for ages, so it was a good time. Sunday Ron found an engine on Craigslist for $150 so we drove over to Glendale to take a look. Not a great part of town so we just came right home again, but now he has a new project. Monday I laid in the pool for about 4 hours and then we went out for dinner and saw The Help. Great movie!

Saturday we are all flying up to Boise to spend a few days with Aaron. We are so excited to see him and his new house. Brenna and I will be decorating the house while the guys do the honey do list the inspector found. Things like cleaning out the gutters and doing a few repairs. I have been on Craigslist looking for a nice kitchen table for Aaron since he doesn't have one. We will try to get that on Saturday so we have somewhere to sit. On Sunday we are having a bunch of the Carter cousins over for a bar-b-q and to watch football. They have all had Aaron over, so figured this was a great way to kill two birds with one stone. See the family and pay back the nice dinners they have fed Aaron. Of course, I get to do all the cooking!

So that's about it for around here. Very jealous of all of you saying your weather is cooling off and fall is settling in. We won't cool off for another 6 weeks most likely. Trust me, you don't want to get me going about the heat!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time this weekend! I'm so excited to see The Help, I LOVED the book so I've been excited to see the movie. I'll get around to it one of these days!

    You may be jealous of our cooler weather, but I'm jealous that you got to lay by the pool for hours! :)

    ReplyDelete