Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The New Season is Here!

No, I'm not talking about the new TV season, although I am very happy that has started too. There are some new shows that I have been enjoying so far. But I am talking about the new season at Gammage! It starts tonight and we go to see West Side Story. Date night with the hubby is back on! We bought the extra special engagement tickets too, so there are a lot of shows this year.

Sept 27 - West Side Story
Nov 1 - Blue Man group
Dec 6 - White Christmas
Dec 30 - Stomp
Jan 10 - South Pacific
Feb 21 - Wicked (extra excited for this one!)
April 24 -American Idiot
May 12 - Rain
May 15 - La Cage
June 5 - Million dollar Quartet

We actually won't get to see Rain or La Cage as we have a cruise scheduled during those dates. I'm kind of disappointed as I would love to see Rain since I enjoy the Beatles but I think the cruise will be more fun in the long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment