Age: 46
Bed size: California King because Ron is so tall
Chores that you hate: All of them? Ironing is probably at the top of the list though
Dogs: Bailey, Molly and we are holding Brenna's dog, Daisey, for ransom
Essential start to your day: Must read the newspaper and drink a Diet Coke
Favorite color: Red! Fire Engine Red!
Gold or silver: Either but usually wear gold because that's what I have
Height: 5’3" on a good day. I'm kind of short and round
Instruments you play: took oregon lessons for about 3 years but can't play anything
Job title: Wife/Mom, Realtor, sister, daughter, friend. A woman has many job titles
Kids: Aaron, 26 and Brenna, 24, and I am very proud of them both
Live: Chandler, AZ and am an Arizona native!
Mother’s Name: Lois and I just recently found out she has always hated her name
Nicknames: BamBam, given to me by my Mom when I was little
Overnight hospital stays: luckily only for the birth of my kids
Pet peeves: Bad drivers
Quote from a movie or TV show: Happy wife, happy life by Juicey Joe, RHONJ
Right- or left-handed: Righty.
Siblings: One big brother, Scott and younger brother, Todd. Not close to either
Time you wake up: Preferably around 8am but usually about 7:15am
Underwear: hipsters, no thongs for me!
Vegetable you hate: Pretty much anything green except salads. Actually it would be easier to list ones I like since I don't like many. Fresh sweet corn is my favorite!
What makes you run late: too many phone calls but I usually always try to be early, so even when I'm late I'm on time
X-Rays You’ve Had: Oh geez, tons...can't even count them.
Yummy food you make: Actually, I'm a pretty good cook if I do say so myself, so it would be hard to pick one thing
Zoo animal you're like: probably a dolphin because I love the water and they are always smiling
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment