Saturday, October 1, 2011

Good for a Few Giggles


Admit it. Didn't that cartoon make you laugh? I know I did! I can't tell you how many times I've seen guys walking around with thier pants around their butt and I have this urge to just go up and yank them all the way down. I might do it if I didn't think it would get me killed or something. Years from now I hope they are all looking a pictures of themself and wondering what in the world they were thinking. I know I have a few moments like that when looking at some of my high school pics.

So, today is October 1st. For the first time since probably April our forcast doesn't include one 100 degree day in the next 10 days! Do you have any idea how excited that makes me? Of course today and tomorrow are supposed to be 99, but it's more of a head thing at this point. There is hope! Thursday is actually predicted to be 79 for a high before going back up to the low 90's, but I'm not getting my hopes up for that just yet. I'll believe it when I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment