This was in Sunday's comic section and it made me laugh. I've put a few comments on Facebook about Christmas and everybody gives me a hard time about it!
This week's suggestion to keep yourself organized is to start your family newsletter for your Christmas cards. Do you send out cards? I usually do but every once in a while I get too busy and don't get them out. I think last year was one of those years, so I really need to make sure I get them out this year. Sometimes I wonder if I should even bother since I keep up with so many of our distant friends on Facebook, but I know I enjoy getting them, so I am going to assume others do too.
So, I am going to work on my Christmas letter this week and then send it to my family for their approval. I want to just keep to the yearly highlights and not sound braggy or anything. I hate those kind of cards! My brother's wife is world champion when it comes to those cards, let me tell you!
Monday, October 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment