Only 75 Days to go! I have to admit, I'm already falling behind but have hopes of catching up this week. I didn't write my Christmas letter last week, so still have to do that. I guess I got a little distracted doing our Halloween decorations. Speaking of that, you should see our newest addition! Fluffy.
We got Fluffy yesterday from Walgreens. Fluffy is a 7 foot black spider that we hung above the garage and it looks like it's swooping down to eat us! Love it!
Anyway, this weeks tip is to start on your homemade crafts. Since I don't do homemade Christmas gifts, this should allow me to catch up, right? I am hoping I can still convince Brenna to do Christmas cookies for me in December, but I guess it will all depend on how her hand is doing by then.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment