Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Buyer Story

I am working with a new buyer who was referred to me by another client. Love, love, love it when I get a referral like that. And just so you know, that's the best thing you can do for any person working on a commission.

Anyway, Kaleb is a 20 something that works as a manager at a very high end Scottsdale restaurant. He has some amazing stories of the people and celebrities who have come into the restaurant. Celebrities don't impress me much, but a few of his stories did. Probably most impressive was meeting Muhammad Ali. Now he is more than a celebrity, he is a legend.

Kaleb and I spent the entire day yesterday looking at houses. We had a pretty good time too. He is a great looker and exactly the type of buyer I love to work with. Knows exactly what he wants and doesn't waste his, or my, time looking at the junk. We were in and out of so many houses! It wasn't very hot yesterday, only in the low 90's, but I still managed to tire this kid out! He was just whipped when I was done showing houses. Even told me he didn't know how I did this all the time. I just had to laugh.

I am pretty sure we found the right house for him yesterday, but we are going back out again today to look at a few more. Hopefully I will be writing up an offer for him!

Now if I could only convince my daughter to go out on a date with this guy. She thinks he is too short, but he is just so nice I think it's worth a try. Did you ever watch Grey's Anatomy in the first few seasons? He is totally a George!

No comments:

Post a Comment