Yesterday was pretty much a perfect day. Not one thing to complain about. Brenna and I started out with lunch at Baja Fresh, which is always yummy, and then we just had a ton of errands to run. TJ Max to look at a witches hat for Halloween, Ulta to stock up on a few things, then we ran over to the mall for a couple of stops. Brenna and Ron both had watches that needed some repairs and it was going to take about 30 minutes, so we just had to snoop around.
Brenna needs some dress pants for work as she will be moving to case management for probably the next year to allow her hand to heal properly after surgery. No more scrubs for her! So, we were looking for pants and she had gone into a changing room to try some on. I was sitting waiting for her and decided to check my Facebook. Yes, I am addicted, get over it. Anyway, I notice that my neice, Mikayla, put an update on that she and her Mom were also at the mall. NOT who I really wanted to run into yesterday and put on the fake smile. Just wasn't in the mood, you know? So Brenna and I decide to get out of the mall at that point so we don't have to deal with it. We leave the first store, looking both ways to make sure the coast is clear. She decides she wants to go into NY and Company, so we dart into there and look around. We are at the back of the store and all of a sudden Brenna grabs me and says, there they are! We watched them walk by, let them get down the mall a bit and then dart out of the store and head the opposite direction at a pretty good pace. We were giggling like a couple of stupid high school girls and probably acting like it too. We thought it was pretty funny though.
After that we hit up Target, JCPenney, JoAnne's Fabic and the Dollar Store before heading home. Ron had been to the shooting range and got home about a half hour after us but wanted to wash his truck. So, Brenna and I both laid down and took naps. When we got up he was just about done and we all went to dinner together. Watched some football and baseball then came home and watched one of our recorded shows. I went to bed and Ron and Brenna watched a movie.
All in all, a great day. Nothing exciting but nice way to spend it with the ones I love.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahaha, it's so funny that you hid from them. I have a few relatives who I'd like to hide from too! :) It really sounds like you had a perfect day.
ReplyDelete