Thursday, September 22, 2011

Huh? What?

Can you repeat that? I find myself saying those things a lot lately. I've also noticed that I am starting to turn my head to try and hear whoever is talking a little bit better.

So, I've made myself an appointment with an audiologist for Monday afternoon. I refuse to be one of those people, like my dad was, who misses out on life because they can't hear what is going on around them. Maybe it's nothing, maybe I need my ears cleaned out or something. Or maybe I need a hearing aide. If that's the case, then so be it.

Thankfully our insurance is fantastic and they will cover this 100%, including a hearing aide if that is what is needed. That is a huge relief to me because I know they are super expensive. You know if I need one, I want one of those super tiny ones that nobody can really see. I'm still vain like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment