Saturday, February 27, 2010

Prayers for Chile

Where have I been all day? I had no idea there had been another earthquake and now tsunami hitting Hawaii. Geesh! I feel so awful for all these people that are living thru this right now. I impressed that the president of Chile has said they can handle this on their own.
Picture by David Lillo/AP

Ron, Brenna and I got woken up by the doorbell ringing at 8:30 this morning. By the time I drug myself out of bed, nobody was there, of course. But, it got us all up and moving. We went to the swap meet over by the airport and then went to the one out in Mesa. It was fun and both of them are so different. The one by the airport is kind of ghetto though. I felt like I was in Jamica for part of it and Mexico the other part. The swap meet in Mesa is snowbird heaven, so we had to dodge all the old folks. But it was a good day, all in all!

No comments:

Post a Comment