So, I just got home from taking a class put on by one of our local title companies. First, it was great to see my little title rep, Clarissa, who is 8 months pregnant with her second child. Looking at her from the back you would never know she was pregnant until she turns around and has this nice little basketball for a belly. It's so cute!
But back to the education part. The class was supposed to be about the tax ramifications of short sales and foreclosures. Naturally, there are a lot of those types of sales in our market today and I get asked a lot of tax questions, so I thought this would be a great class to take. It would have been if the teacher would have only stayed on point! I was so frustrated sitting there just wishing she would talk about what she was supposed to talk about. Don't get me wrong. This gal was totally brillant, knew her stuff and managed to put the fear of God into me in regards to where our country is going with the tax issues. It just wasn't the topics I had expected to learn about though. Just a bit disappointed.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment