Have to warn you right now, this is a proud parent type of posting! I'm so happy I could just burst!
This is Aaron when he was about a year old. Uncle Scott was in the Marines and had given him this shirt. Daddy was in the Navy at the time, so it was a miracle Aaron's daddy let him wear it!

This is Aaron right after his high school graduation. I didn't think I could get much happier that night.

This is right after graduation from Arizona State University two years ago this May. My heart was even more full on this day. Again, how could I get any prouder of him than I was on this day?

Today is another great day. Aaron was fully certified today as an Air Traffic Controller for the FAA! He was so excited when he called this afternoon I thought he was going to jump thru the phone. Ron and I tossed around the idea of driving up to help him celebrate, but I guess he has lots of friends that will be doing that tonight.

So, today is a really good day. I am so happy for my baby boy, who isn't much of a baby boy anymore, is he? Congrats Aaron! Your mom and dad are really proud of the man you have become.
And for all you single ladies out there, have I mentioned before that he is single?????
No comments:
Post a Comment