Monday, February 1, 2010

Feeling Better

I am back among the living, thank goodness. Spent all weekend doing nothing and just trying to feel better. I'm still not 100%, but at least I am functional again.

We got the first pictures of our new family member! Here she is! Already her name might be changing, so I am sure we will go back and forth until the day she arrives. The current favorite is Daisy, so we will see. In this picture she is just 2 weeks old and her eyes have just opened. Her birthday is January 16, so it will be at least 6 more weeks before she is old enough to be shipped to her new home. Don't you think that she looks like a baby polar bear?



It's another lonely Monday night at home by myself. Ron is at work and Brenna has left to go to Tucson for her 3 shifts again this week. After this week she will only have 3 more weeks to go, so at least it won't be for very long. I should clean the house again, but I don't really feel up to it. Plus, I am lucky enough to have a housekeeper every other week and he comes on Wednesday. Yes, you heard me right, HE! Sebastian does the best job and we've had him for almost 3 years now. People like to tease me that I have a "house boy" and want to know if I have a cute little uniform for him. Have to admit, he is very good looking, but he is also gay, so I don't think that whole fantasy counts! I don't care though, my house is sparkling clean by somebody other than myself every other week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're better.
    That puppy is beyond adorable. She does look like a polar bear.
    You made me laugh with the "house boy and the uniform".

    ReplyDelete