Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yummmmmmm


I went and met my friend, Amy, for lunch today. Our favorite place to go is Baja Fresh. Do you have one of those close to you? Well, if you do and you haven't tried it, get in there and order a Baja Ensalada with chicken. It's actually fairly low in calories and healthy if you can resist putting the ranch dressing on it. Which I can't resist doing, naturally. But I do tell myself it's better than eating McDonalds or something fried.
Amy and I always have a nice time together and it's fun to see her. We also try to do a girls night with dinner and a movie on the Saturday nights that Ron has to work. We haven't done that in a while and she made a comment about how much she has missed that, so I guess we need to plan a night sooner rather than later. It's funny because my Mom said something about having a girls night out just the other day too. Maybe everyone needs a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment