
I've got 3 days to myself and what do I do first? Clean! Ron left for work at 5pm and Brenna pulled out for Tucson at 5:30pm. I then spent the next 2 hours cleaning my house. Why, might you ask? Because it will stay that way for the next 3 days! You have no idea how excited I am by this. I pick up after myself all the time, so I won't be messing it up. Ron will sleep from 6:30am until 4pm every day and then leave for work at 5, so he won't have time to mess anything up. Brenna has to work her 3 shifts at the hospital and is staying in Tucson instead of trying to drive back and forth, so she isn't here to leave her usual trail. I'm in heaven, I tell ya!
If you haven't already tried it, get the new Mr Clean Lavender. It smells heavenly! I have a hard time finding it too. I'm not sure if the stores around here aren't stocking it or if it just sells that quickly. I did manage to find a bottle at Walmart though and it's my new favorite thing.
I will admit that it's pretty quiet around here though. Just me and the dogs and they had better not mess up my clean house!

No comments:
Post a Comment