All I am doing tonight is baking some pork chops. It's just me and Ron since Brenna is still down in Tucson and won't be home until about 9pm. Very simple though. You just need however many pork chops you want, a little ketchup, some pepper and garlic powder and sliced onion. Mix about 1/3 cup of ketchup (more ketchup if you have more chops) with a little bit of water to get it runny and then pour over your chops. Sprinkle some garlic powder and pepper over them, and thinly slice some onion.
Simply cover with foil and stick it in the oven at 325 for about 2 hours. I always put in a bake potato in at the same time. Waa Laa! It's done! I usually make a salad or some sort of veggie to go along with this and it's actually a very healthy meal too.
So, now you know what we are having for dinner tonight. What about you? How do you like to fix your pork chops?

No comments:
Post a Comment