
So today my Mom and I got to spend a special day together. We went to the Biltmore Hotel/Resort for lunch! This is where Obama likes to stay when he comes to town.

The grounds on this place are just fabulous and you can only imagine how pretty they are with all the flowers blooming!

This is pretty much what it looked like from where we sat. It was kind of chilly for us today and only about 63 outside, but the sun was shining and it was just glorious with puffy white clouds skipping across the sky. Mom and I got all dressed up for our day out too, so it was truly a memory maker type of day. I only wish I had remembered to bring my camera. My mom is so special to me and I love her so much.

How fun! That looks sooo pretty!
ReplyDelete