1. Where were you living 5 years ago?
Right where we are today. We've been in the same house for almost 15 years. I don't like to move because it's too much work! I see what others go thru and there is just no motivation for me to go there. I'd like to re-do my house though.
2. Where will you be living 5 years from now?
Unless we win the Powerball or something, we will still be in the same house, LOL. If we do win the Powerball, I will have a house in San Diego, a house either in New England or Chicago and a house here in Phoenix. I will follow the good weather!
3. 5 things on your to do list today:
The major project for me today was to just go to the grocery store. I always put it off until there just isn't anything left in the house. I had a walk thru this afternoon, I had to get signatures on an addendum and I had to deal with my roofer about a problem with one of my closings the appraiser brought up. I was hoping to hear back on a counter offer, but no word yet, so I guess I only had 4 things on my to do list.
4. Name 5 snacks you enjoy:
Popcorn, chips and salsa, sunflower seeds, chips of any kind actually, cheese its. Notice the salt theme?
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
First, I would take care of family. Both of our families have had to struggle the last few years and I would love to make sure everyone is financially set for life. I would do all the crazy stuff like buying houses, cars and traveling that I've always wanted to do. I would donate a huge portion of money to cancer and heart disease research since these diseases have had such an impact on my family. You will think this one is off the wall, but I would probably finance a boarder security for the Arizona/Mexico boarder. We have such a huge issue with illegal immigrants here it's out of hand. Finally, I would think of something to do to help the working poor. Not those that are on welfare and abusing the system, but those honest, hard working families that are struggling day to day to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment