Monday, September 13, 2010

This and That . . .

It's Monday. I have a million and one things I should be doing and just don't have the motivation to do any of them. My house is the usual mess from the weekend and I have stacks of laundry to put away, not to mention ironing that needs to be done. I should probably hit up the grocery store too at some point in time. Yuck! I need a wife to do all these things for me!



In other news, the Cardinals managed to pull off a win against the Rams yesterday, so the season has started on a positive note. It wasn't a pretty win and I have serious doubts about this season, but a win is a win. I do think the search for a new quarterback has started though. Why o why did Kurt Warner have to leave us for Dancing with the Stars?



My day was complete with the Redskins win over the Cowboys. I could care less about the Redskins, but I HATE the Cowboys, so I always root for whoever is playing against them!



We stayed up and watched the VMA's last night too. There were some good performances but have to say Lady Gaga's dresses were out of this world as usual! Did you see her shoes? She always has the craziest outfits and shoes



Have to say that Justin Bieber might be a little punk, but I did enjoy his lip synced performance anyway. I guess I can understand why all the little girls pant after him. But let's be clear, he is no Justin Timberlake! And where has Justin disappeared to? He made an introduction last night, but he needs to come out with some new stuff. Usher was good, always enjoy his dancing. Kayne West needs to disappear from the face of the earth though.

Okay, I swear I am getting off of here and at least cleaning my house. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. I missed the VMAs last night in favor of True Blood. I'll have to catch one of the reruns. Lady Gaga is a total nut, but I love her anyway. And I'm glad your team won. Mine sure didn't. But I'm a Browns fan, so we're used to losing by now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that blogging will win the battle over cleaning every time. Ironing is overrated. Someday the world will realize this & we will no longer have to iron. When will wrinkly be "in"???

    Lady Gaga is such a weirdo. People keep telling me to "read her story" (whatever that means) and that I might like her. I'm not so sure about that. I saw on yahoo news that she wore a dress made out of meat.??? I don't understand her!!

    ReplyDelete