Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy Day Ahead

I'm going to be pretty busy today and actually going to be busy all week. It's a good thing though. Today I am picking up a buyer at the airport and taking him out to see the house he bought, sight unseen, for inspections. That is always a bit nerve racking for me. It doesn't happen that often, but every once in a while I get a buyer to puts an offer on a house before they even see it. Have even had a few close on them before seeing it! That is really stressful.

So, we will be together most of the day and then I will drop him back at the airport to fly home later this afternoon. From there I am meeting my Mom and my aunt and uncle to show them a couple of the houses my Mom likes. I am sure we will all go to dinner afterwards, so it's going to be a long day.

I had better go get it started!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine buying a house sight-unseen....! I hope you had a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete