Do you have a Bucket List? You know, things you want to do before you are too old to do them or before you die? I have plenty of things I would like to do, but I'm not really sure I can call it a bucket list.
Mostly, I just want to travel more. Lots and lots of places I would like to go and see but nothing too unusual yet. I want to explore Europe more and then maybe I could think of other places to go. I don't have a huge desire to go to China or Asia in general. Never want to go to India but would like to go to Africa. Maybe all of that would change when I have traveled more as I get older. I am lucky that I have traveled to as many places as I have. I can honestly say I've been in all 50 states, traveled extensively thru the Caribbean and some thru Europe, so that's a pretty good start.
I have no desire to jump out of a plane or anything like that. Not sure about taking a hot air balloon ride as I am actually not too fond of heights. I would like to attend the opening ceremonies of an Olympics sometime. If I was about 10 years younger I think I would probably like to adopt a child or even act as a gestational surrogate, but now I am just too old with a few health issues that would disqualify me for either. I would love to go to cooking school and that is a pretty reachable goal. Maybe learn to scuba dive too since I love to snorkle so much.
So what kinds of things do you want to do? Tell me about your Bucket List
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment