Friday, September 10, 2010

A Morning that Didn't Start Very Well

I just have a feeling that today might not be one of the better days for me. When it starts out by being woken up with my eyes tearing up because the dog farted, it might be a sign. I honestly thought one of the dogs must have brought something dead into the bedroom and put it on the bed next to me, it was just that bad. I opened my eyes and they are just sound asleep on Ron's side of the bed but my eyes were literally watering because it smelled so bad. I had to get the Lysol and spray down the room! I stripped the sheets and threw them into the washer AND opened up the windows, it was that bad. To top it off, it was only 6am too!

I do know it was one of the dogs and actually have to put the blame on Molly's door. She has been out eating grass the last couple of days so she must not be feeling too great. I gave her a little Pepto Bismol and will hope that takes care of the situation. Until I know for sure, she will be sleeping in her box the next few nights!


2 comments: