Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Season Premier of Mad Men!

Do any of you watch Mad Men? I just love this show! We just started watching it a few months ago and went thru the first 3 seasons off of Netflix in just a couple of weeks. Season 4 started on Sunday night and as usual, it was fabulous.



I was born in the mid 60's, so some of this is before my time, but yet there are so many things that I remember from growing up. On Sunday's show Don Draper brought out a shoe shine box and my dad had one just like it. I love the fashions and it drives me crazy how much they all smoke!



Don Draper is a total hunk, love that Peggy is moving up in the corporate world, and always love to see what Joan and Betty will be wearing. If you watch this show, tell me what you thought of the season premier. If you don't watch, I suggest that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment