I've admitted before that I am a reality TV junkie and tonight starts the biggest show of the summer. Big Brother starts and I can hardly wait! I even get the live feeds to watch it all the time!

It's a great way to make the hot summer go by that much quicker and I love all the drama and backstabbing that goes on. I wonder what that says about me?
OMG I love this show too! I wish it was on more than just during the summer. I thought the first two episodes were not as exciting as they usually were. I was bummed that they got rid of Annie. I never thought she was the (i forgot what they call it). I kinda think they were dumb for getting rid of her too. Do you have any favorites yet? I'm so excited to find someone that loves the show. :-)
ReplyDelete