Monday, July 19, 2010

Best Hubby Award & Birthday wishes

Yesterday was a rough day, as I expected. But you know what? It also wasn't as bad as I expected. I made it thru the funeral without loosing it, so I totally feel like I won that battle. I did go over to the house after the funeral and learned a whole lot more about what happened than I probably needed to hear. My worst fears were confirmed and it actually was a suicide, which really makes me sad. What makes somebody get to that point?

When I got home, Ron knew I was going to need a little extra tenderness and he was right there for me. We had a good talk, I cried on his shoulder for a bit and then he took me out to dinner. He also decided I needed to get my mind off of things, so we saw a movie too. Went and saw Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Cute movie and just what I needed. Ron gets a Best Hubby Award.




Today is my little brother's, Todd, birthday. He will be 42 today, not that he will ever admit it. He is another one that is really stuck on the whole age thing, so it's fun to tease him. I just wish he could actually enjoy his birthday! Maybe I should get him a cake and take it over to his office? He would probably kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment