Our current mattress is at least 18 years old. I can't remember for sure, but we've been in this house for 15 years and it was a few years old when we moved here. Heck it could be at least 20 years old. All I know is that it will soon be joining the pile in the dump, or wherever they plan to take it.

We got a new pillow top type of mattress. I am sure it's going to take some getting used to since it won't have the dip with the hump in the middle, but I am sure I will be sleeping like a baby in no time at all!

We LOVE our pillow-top mattress! You are going to sleep like a baby tonight.
ReplyDeleteWell, not like MY baby. Because, you know, he still doesn't sleep all that much. So I hope you sleep better than him!
ReplyDeleteI am soooo bummed! They won't be delivering until Monday now. And I had already pulled the bed apart. Geesh!
ReplyDelete