Friday, June 25, 2010

One Week from Today . . .

I will be here! Yes, that's right, Ron and I booked a last minute trip to New York City! I finally convinced him to take a vacation since he has an unexpected 10 days off between the old job and the new job. Actually, I finally figured out something he wanted to do! I would have been perfectly happy sitting on the beach in San Diego for a few days, but he hates laying around on vacation. It's always go, go, go!



We will be staying right across the street from Rockefeller Plaza. Maybe you can see me on the Today show one morning! We will try to go to the concert on the Plaza Friday morning as Maroon 5 will be playing.



We will for sure being seeing plenty of fireworks too!



Since this is Ron's vacation, he gets to pick what we will be doing and I am just along for the ride. The only request I have is to see the Statue of Liberty. I haven't been to NYC for more than 20 years and last time I was there the Statue was under renovations, so we didn't get to go. The last time we were there we went up the World Trade Center though. I am sure we will go and see ground zero at some point.



Sure is nice of Brenna to stay home and watch the dogs for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment