I admit it. I love taking surveys! They come up with some interesting questions that make you think sometimes. So I shamelessly am copying this from another blog that I really enjoy reading. Check out Mrs Mother at: www.motherhoodthesequel.blogspot.com I also admit I have no idea how to do links, what can I say?
1. Has anyone you've known personally lived to at least 100?
Ron's grandmother is 104 and a half. Those "half's" count again at this age just as much as they did when you were 5, you know! She looks like a walking skeleton, can't hear or see very much, but she is one tough old bird. I will say I do NOT want to live that long.
2. What material possession do you value the most?
I really can't answer this one. I think material things can all be replaced. Most of my pictures are on line, so can't even say those.
3. What do you think happens to us after we die?
I do believe in heaven and hell, so it kind of depends on if you believe in the Lord or not. I know I am going to Heaven!
4. Most embarrassing item in your house?
I have to admit it's my dog. Molly is the most loving animal you will ever want to meet but she isn't very smart. She does a lot of dumb things but what bugs me the most is the whole potty training thing. She knows to go outside but it's like she forgets. If you remind her every few hours it's fine but if you are gone all day she will mess in the house. She gets locked up in a kennel at night so I don't have to wake up and clean up messes. We do have a dog door, so there are no excuses. Any words of wisdom out there? She has gone thru training at Pets Mart and they pretty much told us she just rides the short bus.
5. If you could rename yourself, what would your name be?
I'm good with what I got.
6. If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
I would have my eyelids done for sure. It's a genetic thing with my family but our eyelids really start drooping in our 40's and mine are getting there quickly. It will actually become medically necessary in a few years as it will start affecting my eyesight at some point. Otherwise, I'd do a tummy tuck and breast lift. Everything is drooping!
7. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
I did when the kids were little during their nap time. Watched Young and the Restless and One Life to Live. I also loved the nighttime soap like Dallas back in the day! I have now moved on to Reality TV. Love the drama of personalities mixing it up
8. Favorite Clothing Brand?
Jones New York is my favorite as they always have pretty classic stuff that won't go out of style by next year. They usually have a few trendy pieces too, but I can't afford it now anyway, so really doesn't matter!
9. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Have to take the maid service for year. Whenever I go on a shopping spree on purpose, I never find anything. It's when I'm just looking is when I find it all!
10. Would you ever vajazzle?
Have no idea what this is, but after reading Mrs Mother's response, I'm not thinking it's a good idea! Look it up for yourself!
11. Favorite Disney Princess?
I've always been partial to Ariel, the little mermaid. I love the ocean, so I think that has something to do with it.
12. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
Ever since my Dad died this April, everything makes me cry, so it's not a fair question.
13. Have you broken any bones and if so, what?
I've broken my middle finger twice. Try having that in a splint. It's a real conversation starter, let me tell ya. I've also cut off two different fingers, but both were put back on. How gross is that?
Feel free to take this and fill it out on your blog too. It's always fun to read the answers.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha, your dog sounds like mine. She drives me crazy with the pottying in the house thing. I have even started putting down puppy pads, because being locked in the crate is traumatic for her. We rescued her from the Humane Society, and I have a feeling whoever had her before us would lock her in for really long periods of time.
ReplyDelete