Monday, April 30, 2012
Refreshed for a New Week
Finally got to take a day off yesterday. First time in about two weeks and I needed it. Got the laundry done and pretty much just laid around in the morning. About noon I went out to the pool and laid out there for about 3 hours. First time in the pool this year without cheating a heating the hot tub up a bit. A bit chilly at first but then felt great. Came in and took a shower then laid down and took almost a 2 hour nap! Boy, did that feel good too. Was in bed and asleep by 10:30 and didn't get up until almost 9am today. I feel a ton better but know I am going to have another crazy week, so hope it lasts!
Not sure I am liking this new blogger look. I'm not one that likes a whole lot of change. Need to take the time to figure it out but just don't have it right now. So, guess I will muddle thru as best as I can.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment