Sunday, April 29, 2012

Here, There and Everywhere

That about sums up my life the last two weeks. I've gotten so busy at work! Haven't had a day off to do nothing in a long time. Been out the door no later than 9am and haven't gotten home much before 8pm almost every day this week. Needless to say, I'm pooped! And, I've been doing so much driving, I've been putting about $100 into my car every week. Ouch! I guess I should have expected this. We are going to be leaving on vacation soon! We will be flying to San Juan Puerto Rico and getting on a cruise. To say we are excited is definately an understatement. This is a much needed vacation for all of us. Yes, I did say all! The kids are joining us too. I love family vacations. Now, if I can just get thru a litte more of this craziness before we leave, life will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment