Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

Did you all have a great Valentines Day? Did your hunny give you something nice and special? I mentioned before that I got my gift a little early from Ron in the form of popcorn from Chicago. My favorite!

Since Ron had gotten mad at me last week for being negative towards his Mom, I decided to make it up to him by having them and my Mom over for dinner last night. He was very appreciative, so I guess it was worth it. I just grilled some steaks and pretty much made him his favorite meal, so he was extra happy.

Brenna had made rice krispie treats cut into hearts and dipped in chocolate and shipped them to Aaron as a surprise. He got them yesterday and immediately called to thank her. Both of them sounded pretty happy about it. I wish Brenna had a Valentine yesterday but I think she is going to make up for it the rest of the week. 4 dates scheduled with 3 different guys between today and Saturday. She will be busy! And who knows? Maybe one of them will turn out to be her Prince Charming.

We can only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment