Here it is, the last Saturday in February and I just came in from laying in the pool for the last hour and a half. Well, actually, I was in the spa and had given it a blast of heat, but you get the idea! It was heavenly! And I only came in because I am so lily white right now I know I was getting too much sun even though I had coated myself with sunscreen.
Please remind me in July/August when I am moaning about the heat why I live here again.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I debated about even commenting on this....Jealous! haha! Today it's going to be 70 degrees here, though the wind is fierce. I was so excited to take Leonard out for a walk but I will have to strap him in to the stroller & cover him up otherwise he'll be blown away!!
ReplyDelete