Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Bit of a Rant

Surgery for Brenna has been postponed once again. We were hoping it would be tomorrow, but STILL no approval or denial. And you know what is holding it up? The 2nd opinion doctor that she saw 7 weeks ago! Brenna called his office yesterday and talked to one of the admins who told her he hadn't even dictated the report yet. Really? Can you be that lazy? I thought Brenna was going to loose it then and there and I wouldn't have blamed her. Thankfully, the admin felt really bad for her and promised her she would have him do it Thursday when he was in the office again and the insurance company would have it by Friday. Somehow I don't believe it will happen that way, but I want to.

Just imagine how pissed we will be if we have waited this long and it's a denial! Can you say lawsuit?

No comments:

Post a Comment