I've been meaning to share the heart that Brenna made me a week or two ago. I saw a pic of it on another blog and it was mentioned that she saw it in Martha Stewarts magazine. Just had to look it up and Brenna said it looked easy enough. I'm not the artsy crafty type of girl, but loved the finished product. Luckily, Brenna loves to do crafts so I pay for the supplies and she makes it all up!
It's not the best picture, but it's sooooooo cute! Made out of tissue paper. Pretty easy but a bit time consuming. Brenna said it took about 50 of these tissue flowers to make up the heart. I was supposed to help fluff them, but I wasn't even good at that!
Thursday I had a special delivery arrive at the door too. It was by far one of the best Valentine gifts I have every gotten from Ron!
A large tin of popcorn from Garrett's Popcorn in Chicago! Oh my goodness this stuff is the best ever! Soooooooo addicting! And way better than dumb, old flowers any day of the year!
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That heart is adorable! And the popcorn sounds fantastic. I am always a fan of edible gifts over flowers. :)
ReplyDelete