I may have mentioned it before, but I am the world's worst person to try and surprise. It's very rare that my family can pull one over on me. But it happened last night.
Ron and I were at dinner with our friends, Rex and Michele. It would be the last time he gets to join us for dinner on a Friday night for a long time as Ron's vacation will be over this week and he will head back to night shift on Wednesday. So, we were just enjoying ourself and had a great dinner of Prime Rib at Charleston's. We were finishing up when the waitress asked if we wanted dessert. Ron tried to talk us into in but both Michele and I were stuffed.
Then Ron says we really need dessert to celebrate my birthday. He goes into how I always get gipped out on my birthday and Mother's Day since they are so close together, blah, blah, blah. I said it was a few weeks away and nothing to worry about anyway. All of a sudden, he pulls this little box out of nowhere and says if I didn't want dessert I would just have to open my present anyway!
And you know how good things come out of little boxes? Well get a load of these!!!!!
Yeah, couldn't get a good pic of them because they are so blinding! How is that for some bling? I love, love, love them! So excited. But geesh, they are heavy. Going to take some getting used to.
And yes, I know that I am totally spoiled. What can I say? I just have the best husband in the world and I love him so much.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww, they're beautiful! What a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Your husband sounds very sweet.
ReplyDelete