Do you watch infomercials? I really don't but every once in a while when flipping channels I will kind of catch one. What usually catches my eye more is when I am at Walmart or walking thru the swap meet and see the displays that say "As Seen on TV". Have you ever noticed those?
About 3 weeks ago, I saw one at Walmart and it made me stop. It was for one of these:
Not really sure what to call it, but I can say it's heavenly and a good $10 well spent. One of my gross out points is to go to bed with dirty feet. And since all I basically wear about 8 or 9 months out of the year is sandles, my feet tend to be pretty dirty by the end of the day.
So I have mine in the bathtub and I use it every night before going to bed.
I have some liquid bath soap, pour a little on and just scrub away. It really feels good too! I just hop out and let my feet air dry as I wash my face, brush my teeth etc for bed. Once I get into bed, I slather on this great lotion mixture of baby lotion, vaseline and vitamin E cream. My feet are looking so much better in the last few weeks, it's amazing! Maybe this will be the summer that I don't have cracked heals all year.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really need one of these!
ReplyDelete