Thursday, April 28, 2011

Are you going to watch?


Tomorrow is the big day! At least for William and Kate. I haven't really been paying much attention to all the hype until this morning. I turned on the Today Show to watch about all the tornado's and now they have moved on to the Royal Wedding. I have to admit, it's getting me excited.

So, the big question is, do I DVR the wedding or do I try to stay up and watch it live? I'd really like to watch it live like I did for Charles and Diana, but not sure this old body can handle the hours. I think it starts like 1am my time. Geesh. Couldn't they plan it a little better for my schedule?

4 comments:

  1. I recorded it and have been watching some clips online all morning. I wasn't very excited about it until last night, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been watching it all day! Had a bout of morning sickness before I left for work so I decided to work from home (with the tv on in the background). I have loved every minute! I didn't watch any of the lead up to it either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up setting my alarm and watching the whole thing! Got Brenna up and she crawled into bed with me as we oohhhed and awhed. Wasn't her dress just fantastic? Of course I am paying for it today because I am so tired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I wish I could've done that with my mom! Kate's dress was amazing! I liked her second one too, though not as much. She's just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete