So much going on and so much running thru my mind. I guess you will just get the highlights.
1. Today would be my Dad's 74th Birthday. Happy Birthday Daddy! Miss you so much
2. Brenna got her surgery scheduled for April 27th. Hopefully this will be the last time they have to cut on her for a while.
3. Ron started vacation as of last night. He will be off of work for almost 2 and a half weeks, which will be nice. I tried desperately to convince him we needed to go somewhere, but he is totally content staying home and working in his garage. He just had a mill delivered so now he is building a cart to put that on and get the garage reorganized again. The goal is to have my car back in the garage by the time he goes back to work, but it's a real disaster out there. Ron is going to go up to Prescott on Monday to spend a day with Aaron.
4. You know all the bad stuff you keep hearing on the news about air traffic controllers falling asleep on the job? Well, you certainly aren't getting the full story, by any means. Most towers are so short staffed that they are on mandatory over time. Aaron is working 6 days a week, mostly 10 hour shifts, and this has been going on since the first of the year. It's no wonder they are falling asleep! Not that they should be or that it's right or anything, but come on! Aaron had to call in sick yesterday because he is so worn out. He spent the entire day sleeping and didn't get out of bed until 4pm. What does that tell you?
5. It's been a good week for me, work wise. I sold 3 houses this week! I was laughing on Thursday that I was out of business because all my listings were sold and all my buyers I was working with were under contract too. On Friday I got two more VA buyer referrals, so I am back in business. Love it!
6. I booked a cruise! It's not until May 12, 2012, so I have a bit of time to wait, but should be lots of fun. It leaves out of LA and goes up the West Coast as a repositioning cruise for the summer Alaska season. We will have stops in Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Astoria, Seattle, Victoria Island and end in Vancouver. I have a bunch of my Arizona cruising buddies also booked, so it will be extra fun.
I guess that's it for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, that's crazy that they have to work so much overtime. I had no idea! It certainly doesn't excuse them falling asleep, but it DEFINITELY puts things in perspective. I'm so glad Aaron got some rest.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on selling all those houses! And I'm so jealous of your planned cruise!