
Are you all alive this morning? Did you survive the parties and ring in the new year with lots of celebration? I ended up going out to dinner with our friends Rex and Michele and then just coming home. Farted around on the computer for a while and had a lively discussion on Facebook on who was wearing sweats or sequins last night. Amazingly enough, most people were wearing sweats! Finally moved into my recliner and flipped channels for a long time before deciding on House Hunters on TCL and My Fairytale Wedding on WE network. As you can imagine, that got pretty boring quickly so just went to bed and read for a while. I did see the ball come down in Times Square at 10pm our time, so does that count? It was a real exciting night, let me tell ya.
Not much going on today so far either. Ron is all tucked into bed and the dogs keep trying to get in there to snuggle with him. I'm back to farting around on the computer and enjoying reading what everyone is doing for their New Year's resolutions. Last year I said I was going to spend more time with my dad and I did for the few short months he was with us. Have had a few friends say there were going to try and spend less time on the computer this year. I don't think that will work for me since so much of my work is done on the computer it's just too easy to keep tabs of blogs and facebook.
I've seen the standard, "loose weight, eat better and exercise more" but I think that is just kind of a cop out anymore. We all need to do that but very few of us actually will! I've decided my problem is that I am just too short for my weight. Yeah, that's it! I just need to grow taller!

Brenna is on her way home from Bry's, so I am anxious to hear about her night too. She said she had fun, so I'm happy to hear that. We are going to head over to the mall for a bit just to check out Dillard's. They are having an extra 50% off all day so how can you pass that up? We usually find some amazing deals, not that we need anything.
Tonight is a girls movie night. Going to the cheap theater to see You Again with Jamie Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver and Betty White. There are 7 of us, so should be fun. Poor Ron works again tonight but then will have a few days off. It always stinks that first week back after a long vacation!

HA -- I love that! I need to get a couple of feet taller too!
ReplyDelete