Friday, January 7, 2011

Mish Mash

I get a million emails every day, as most people probably do. There is plenty of junk email in there too but every once in a while there are some really good ones. This morning I got one that had a bunch of cute pictures attached. Maybe you have seen this before but it really started out my day with a smile, so had to share.




Brenna had her follow up appointment with the hand surgeon on Tuesday. They took her stitches out, which wasn't any fun at all since the skin had started growing over them. Ick. Unfortunately the doc isn't too happy with the way things are healing and her thumb is still a bit too loose for the liking. He put the cast back on for another 2 weeks but if it isn't better after that they might have to go back in and tighten things up more. This is NOT good news and might delay the start of her new job. Send a little prayer her way that more surgery isn't needed.

But since they put a new cast on, we naturally had to decorate it again! You wouldn't believe the comments she gets about her casts. It's pretty funny and I would highly recommend anybody that has to have a cast decorate them!


Needless to say, Bry loved this when he saw it!


How funny is this? Especially when you consider one of my dogs just about got stuck in the doggie door the other day. I think we all need to go on diets.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cast decorating!...And almost vommitted when I read the line about her thumb being too loose. That's definitely a problem. Did I miss this story?! It might be a good thing that I did. I hope she heals up without more surgery!!
    Laughed when I read the bit about the dog getting stuck in the doggie door. Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete