One thing I have always appreciated after the holidays is the chance to get back on schedule. Today is always the day that I feel like that will happen. Kids would go back to school and life would seem somewhat normal again. As much as I love the holidays, I am always happy to get back to normal, whatever that is!
This week is going to be kind of busy too. Ron's mom shows up tomorrow and while they won't be staying with us, it will still be a bit stressful to have company around for a couple of weeks. Yes, I said weeks. I think it would have been longer if they didn't have to pay for a hotel too. But with Ron's sleep schedule, we don't have the extra room for them and it's not like we haven't had to get a hotel a couple of times when we've visited in Montana. I asked Ron yesterday if he was looking forward to seeing his Mommy and his reply was "kind of." I guess that just tells you everything you need to know about how much we are looking forward to this!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh boy -- two weeks with the in-laws. GOOD LUCK!!!
ReplyDelete