Since a week ago today, I have written 4 offers for 4 different buyers and already have 3 of them accepted! Still waiting to hear on the last one but should hopefully know something tomorrow. I was gone from 8am until I rushed home just before 5pm yesterday showing houses. I could have gone longer but we are down to one car this weekend and Ron had to leave for work at 5pm. I did have my mom on call to take him if needed, but we were all so tired we just wrapped it all up. It was a good thing the Packers blew the game wide open after the half because I just wasn't going to stay awake for the whole thing.
Tomorrow I have two inspections scheduled and will have to open escrow on two more files, so it's going to be another busy one. I am just hoping that today is somewhat quiet so I can relax a bit and try to get the mountain of laundry done.
More good news we got on Friday is that it doesn't look like Brenna will have to more more surgery on her thumb. Yay!!!!! We were all really worried about it since she is still having so much pain but the doc said that is just normal surgery pain since they did remove some bone and that it could last 6 months. Lovely. They did have to put the cast back on for another two weeks which will prevent her from starting her job tomorrow, but the hospital HR people told her not to worry, that they really want her and will hold the position open for as long as it takes! Yay!!!!!
And since she had to have a new cast for another 2 weeks, she of course had to bling it out again! This time in honor of Valentines Day coming up. Isn't it cute?

And remember all the whining I do during our summer months? Well, this is the time of the year that we get our paybacks and exactly why we put up with the heat. It was 75 and sunshine yesterday and supposed to be like that all week. I am breaking out the capri's and flip flops again. My apologies to those of you in the Midwest and East who are putting up with the snow and cold.

I want to wear capris!
ReplyDelete