Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Phone Issues

So frustrated. It wasn't that long ago, if you will remember, that I had to get a new phone. Well, I had to get a new one AGAIN. My other one kept muting on my end and I would think it had dropped the call but people on the other line could hear me, I just couldn't hear them. With so much of my business done on the phone, I just couldn't keep having that happen.



So yesterday I got another new phone. This time it's a Blackberry Edge. I have to admit I like this one a lot better already. I really hated the touch screen on the other one, so this is easier to use. I'm still trying to figure it out and getting lessons from Brenna since she's had a Blackberry forever. Of course I keep hearing everyone reference it as a "Crack"berry so I am assuming I will be addicted soon.

I still haven't broken down and gotten the internet on it though. It's coming, I can feel it. Might even be something I ask Santa for, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment