At least that's what I like to think happened. Actually, Brenna and I went to Lowe's on Monday afternoon and got all the flowers to plant. She needed to stay up late so she could sleep all day on Tuesday as she was working that night. So, about the time I went to bed, about 11pm, she went out and started gardening. I'm telling you, our family has a really weird schedule. It was fun to wake up having it all done though!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Flower Fairy
Yesterday I woke up and the flower fairy had arrived at my house. Overnight my front flowerbed and pots had magically been planted with my fall flowers.


At least that's what I like to think happened. Actually, Brenna and I went to Lowe's on Monday afternoon and got all the flowers to plant. She needed to stay up late so she could sleep all day on Tuesday as she was working that night. So, about the time I went to bed, about 11pm, she went out and started gardening. I'm telling you, our family has a really weird schedule. It was fun to wake up having it all done though!
At least that's what I like to think happened. Actually, Brenna and I went to Lowe's on Monday afternoon and got all the flowers to plant. She needed to stay up late so she could sleep all day on Tuesday as she was working that night. So, about the time I went to bed, about 11pm, she went out and started gardening. I'm telling you, our family has a really weird schedule. It was fun to wake up having it all done though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gardening in November? Must be so nice!
ReplyDelete