Well, this week is starting off right! Looks like I've had a very successful weekend. Two offers written and both accepted! The first one was for my Mother. You have no idea how stressful it's been with getting her house sold, dealing with an appraisal that came in $42,000 lower than sales price and then finding her a new house. Mom is so stressed out she doesn't remember half of what I tell her, so I find myself repeating things over and over and over and over. Then I get frustrated because she doesn't remember anything and I have to repeat myself. If I was a drinker I would be drinking heavily by now after all of this!
But, we found her a great house and I think she is going to be very happy there. It's large enough to allow her to keep most of her stuff, which will be less stressful for her. It's small enough that she can maintain it without any help and it's affordable. The HOA will take care of the front yard, there is a community pool for her to use and the backyard is large enough for her dog, Murphy, but with no maintenance, basically just a large patio with greenery. She will close on it December 3rd and move in by the 15th, so the holiday time just got that much busier.
My second offer is for a new VA buyer that was referred to me. I've been showing them homes in the North Phoenix/Glendale area, which is about a 45 minute drive for me. I don't know that area very well, but they are pretty limited on what they can buy, so it wasn't too hard. Luckily, we found a seller who is willing to help out with their closing costs, so they are going to be very happy when I call to tell them it's been accepted. I'm still waiting for signatures, so no phone calls until I have everything in my hand. Now just trying to get inspections scheduled for both places.
I love it when things come together like I want them to! Happy Monday everyone!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just saw this now. Congrats on all the successes!
ReplyDelete