Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Windshield Jinx
I have decided that the windshield on my car is totally jinxed. The car isn't even 2 years old and I am already on my 3rd windshield. Yesterday I came out of the mall to find my rear view mirror dangling by the wires. How frustrating is that?
You know what is even more frustrating? I took it into the dealership early this morning and they won't repair it without charging me even though the car is still under warranty! Apparently when the windshield was replaced a few weeks ago, Lexus glass was not used in the replacement, so now the windshield and mirror aren't under warranty. So, home I came to take up the matter with my insurance.
The glass people will be out between 2pm and 5pm this afternoon to get the mirror fixed but I get to fight with them about the glass later on. You can guarantee that I will have a new windshield with Lexus glass within the next few days! Which is a good thing since I've already got a chip in it again from a rock. I'm telling you, this car's windshield is jinxed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Seriously?! How frustrating! I've got two giant chips from rocks in my windshield. I should really get them fixed, but what a hassle.
ReplyDelete