Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm such a Mom!

When do you stop worrying about your kids? I took my mom to dinner last night and when I got home, Brenna's car was in the driveway. She had worked all day at the hospital and I knew she was really tired since it was crazy in the ER as usual. When I went in the house, she wasn't there. So, I tried calling her, then sent her a text and no response to either. Now, she had told me earlier in the week that she MIGHT be going out with a new guy after work on Saturday night, but then I never heard anything else about it. So, my mind immediately starts racing with thoughts of where is she, who is she with and all that. Ron and Aaron both called at different points in the evening and I had both of them try calling her too, but she didn't pick up to them either. I knew she was probably okay, but naturally I had all these bad thoughts. I finally just went to bed and about 5 minutes after I crawled in, she walked in the door.

She was perfectly fine, and had a nice time on her date. She reminded me that she told me she was going out, but we worked it out she would leave a name and phone number of who she would be with on the white board next time she goes out with a new guy. I am such a worry wort sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment