Sunday, March 21, 2010

New birth control method


I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier! Not, that I've ever really had any worries about my daughter before, but this is just brilliant! If you are ever worried about your daughter wanting to have a baby before she is really ready, just let her get a puppy and tell her she has to be totally responsible for it!


Daisy arrived a week ago and ever since then, Brenna hasn't been getting too much sleep! Welcome to the life of a new mother. Babies get up in the middle of the night and have to go potty. They don't like to sleep until 10am, they would rather get up about 6:30 or 7:00 am if she is really lucky! Babies have to be entertained a lot so they don't get into mischief. Babies also have lots of accidents and the floor has to be mopped, again!


I just don't know when I have been more entertained in my life. For once, I'm not the one dealing with the puppy! But I do have to admit, she is just the cutest thing ever and so smart! She has already learned how to go in and out of the doggie door. It will be extra nice when she learns WHY she needs to go in and out the doggie door!






How can you not love that little face?

1 comment:

  1. Daisy is just a DOLL!! We doggy-sat for my in-laws blind and deaf pug a few times. It 100% made me question whether or not we were ready for a baby. (Notice that we do not have any children at this point...)
    I'm glad she's okay after her little incident. Scary!

    ReplyDelete