This floorplan has always been one of my favorites and I would love, love, love to purchase this home for myself, but it just isn't doable for us at this time. So, I happened to mention the house to our good friends and neighbors who we have been going out to dinner with every Friday night for about 5 years now. Michele snapped up her head and said she wanted to see the house! This really surprised me since they've been upgrading their current home a lot in the last year. New stainless appliances, granite counters, new carpet and tile, that sort of thing. But, she explained to me on the side, that she is worried about her husbands health and wants to get into a single level sooner rather than later.
This is the floorplan. Split master with a great kitchen and family room area. Larger backyard that has a pool and spa plus built in bar-b-q and fire pit surrounded by single levels too. Just needs a new paint job and new carpet in the living/dining room area.

So, after we were done with dinner, we all went over to the house and wouldn't you know, they fell in love with it too! She called me first thing on Saturday morning and asked if I would show it to them again, so we spent another hour or so over there. Good thing it's vacant! Things came together pretty quickly during the afternoon and I ended up writing an offer for them last night. We will hopefully have an answer back by Monday afternoon, so keep your fingers crossed. If I can't have that house, I hope they can!
I got to spend about 3 hours Saturday afternoon looking at this:
Yep, a plumbers crack! It was a good thing he was fairly good looking, or I might have been more grossed out that I was. Another listing of mine had their hot water heater blow and since this is a part time home for the owners, I get to do stuff like this for them. So, I sat there for 3 hours while the hot water heater was changed out to the tune of $741.36. Ouch. After that was finally done, I picked up Brenna and we headed to the mall since it's was Ron's Saturday night to work. Big mistake! Don't ever go to the mall on a Saturday evening. It's teeny bopper heaven and was actually jammed with people. We didn't stay there very long, let me tall ya! So, we came home and watched a couple of episodes of the Real Housewifes of the OC we had DVR'd. What a train wreck those women are! How can Lynn not realize her daughters came to the party drunk and then do nothing about it? I just want to reach into the TV and slap them silly sometimes.
So, that was my Saturday for you. Exciting, huh?


No comments:
Post a Comment