Wednesday evening I became a Great Aunt. My nephew, Tate, and his girlfriend became parents at the ages of 18 and 17. I'm still convinced this relationship won't last, but I do hope they prove me wrong.
Trey Alexander Freeman arrived January 11th at 9:21 pm after more than 24 hours of labor. He was 7lbs 6oz and 21 inches. He has little old man hair with the perfect horseshoe around his head! Big hands and feet for such a little guy
Brenna and I went up to meet the newest family member Thursday afternoon and I got to have my baby fix while I held him for awhile. They are just so sweet and new!
Very proud Mommy and Daddy. I do have to say they have taken lots of parenting classes and seem to want to do the right thing. I just know at their ages they have a long road ahead of them.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



He certainly is adorable!! Congrats, Great Aunt Pam! :)
ReplyDelete